Fingerprinting & Background Check
for Staff and Volunteers (18 or above) Who
Contact with Minor Children
6 STEPS TO FOLLOW
- Step 1: Application. Click here to download the “Safe Environment Applicant Information For Live Scan Form” or arrive at the parish main office to receive it. Complete it and submit it to Deacon Bill Weeks.
- Step 2: Live Scan Fingerprinting Form. After you submit your completed Safe Environment Applicant Information For Live Scan Form to Deacon Bill Weeks, he and the Diocese of Orange will process your application. As soon as the Diocese accepts your application, Deacon Bill will provide you a Live Scan Fingerprinting Form. Complete it.
- Step 3: Policy and Acknowledgment. Click here to download the Diocese of Orange Policy Against Sexual Misconduct. Read Policy, sign the Acknowledgement of Receipt page, and submit it to Deacon Bill.
- Step 4: Fingerprinting Location. Click here to download the list of all locations for fingerprinting. You may find the location nearest you by clicking here. Choose one fingerprinting place. Bring to the fingerprinting place your completed Live Scan Fingerprinting Form, the signed Acknowledgment of Receipt page, and your photo ID.
- Step 5: Safe Environment Training Course. You are required to complete the Safe Environment Training Course PRIOR TO commencement of service and to repeat the course every three (3) years. Please click on the following links for instructions http://stcecilia.org/download/pdfs/UPDATE-Urgent-Online-Safe-Environment-Training.pdf and http://stcecilia.org/download/pdfs/CMG-Connect-Instruction-Sheet.docx.pdf
- Step 6: Submit all completed and signed Forms and the Safe Environment Training Course Certificate to Deacon Bill Weeks via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, postage mail (1301 Sycamore Ave., Tustin, CA 92780), or in person (714-544-3250, Ext. 12) at the parish main office. Wait for his call to confirm its CLEAR or UNCLEAR.
Thank you very much for your sacrificial commitment to serve our minor children. May God bless you more!